To safeguard the biker, the dual EPS liner of a helmet is designed to fit the head perfectly to absorb the energies of an impact and avoid penetration. The chinstrap secures the helmet and the head in order to prevent them from rolling off.
• Double D-ring for a secure fit
• ABS material is used for the shell for High-Performance.
• Homologation – ECE R-22.05(Europe) DOT FMVSS NO. 218(US) Helmet Safety Standards
• ISI Certified
• Testing includes energy attenuation
• Penetration resistance
• Chin strap structural integrity
• Surface projection
• Rigidity test
• Tensile test
• Chin Strap Micro slip test
• All above tested under 4 different conditions(Hot, Cold, Submerging, and Ambient)