Marine Neo hydration bags are versatile pieces of gear that are ideal for any outdoor adventure. Whether you are riding a motorbike, cycling, running, or taking a short hike – a hydration bag is a fool proof way to avoid dehydration and moderate your body temperature through easy access to sips of water – especially in the hot & humid Indian weather conditions.
Made with durable TPU material and RF welded seams, the 2-liter Shape-Shift™ reservoir from HydraPak™ can withstand a wide range of temperatures, from ice cold to hot water. The pack features a convenient left shoulder strap buckle for easy wearing, even over a riding jacket. The storage pocket is easily accessible, even while seated on your motorcycle, allowing you to carry essentials with you on your ride. With this hydration pack, you can enjoy your motorcycle rides without worrying about dehydration or overheating, making it the perfect choice for any outdoor adventure.
Disclaimer – The colour of the product may slightly vary due to photographic lighting sources or your monitor settings.
WHAT COMES WITH THE PRODUCT
- Marine Neo pack – 1 bag
- Hydrapak Shape-Shift™ 2L Reservoir – 1 no
- Plug n play connector – 1 no
- Dust cap – 1 no
CONSTRUCTION & DURABILITY
Built to last:
Triple stitch on all joints for improved strength
Bar tacked at all stress points for added reinforcement
Tough, tear-resistant polyester webbing used all through
Nylon thread for all stitching as it has a higher strength to linear density ratio (Tenacity) than polyester thread.
Made from durable Ripstop Fabric woven using a reinforcing technique that makes them more resistant to tearing and ripping
Hydrapak Shape-Shift™ 2L Reservoir with Plug n play connector and Dust cap for on the go hydration
Soft plush interior lining in gray color for better visibility of packed items
Original & authentic materials:
Heavy duty YKK™ (the world’s best!) is used across our range – pullers, sliders & tape – for extra durability and smooth operation on all zips. You can check the underside of the slider for the embossed “YKK” logo.
We use genuine 3M™ Scotchlite™, a pioneer in retroreflective technology based tapes that helps improve visibility under low light conditions so that your safety is enhanced.
ISO certified fittings manufactured from virgin plastics rather than recycled plastics for optimized & long lasting performance
Capacity: 2L bladder capacity
Weight: 0.5 kg
420D fabric exterior for long lasting performance
300D x 300D rip-stop fabric with PU/WR coating
70D x 70D inner lining with PVC coating
Zippers & Pullers: Only genuine YKK™ sliders and zipper tape is used in all our products. You can check the underside of the slider for the embossed “YKK” logo.
Original 3M Reflectives: We use genuine 3M™ Scotchlite™ retro-reflective tapes (reflects light back to source with minimum scattering) that helps improve visibility under low light conditions so that your safety is enhanced.
Fittings: We source these from certified ISO vendors who manufacture from virgin plastics rather than recycled plastics for optimized performance.
Webbing: Tough, tear-resistant polyester webbing used all through
Thread: We use Nylon-6 thread in our products – this is much stronger than polyester thread.
CARE & STORAGE
For Hydrapak bladder:
Empty the Hydrapak post your ride. To clean the internals of the bladder undo the centre baffle and turn the bladder inside out. This will give you access to the corners of the bladder.
For Marine Neo bag:
1. Wipe clean with a damp cloth using mild soap & water
2. Do not use any fabric stain removers, bleach or any chemicals for cleaning.
3. If there are stains which you are not able to remove using a damp cloth, use a soft bristled brush soaked in a mild pH neutral soap and rinse off using cold water. Please note that using the brush could lead to piling which will not be covered under warranty.
4. Allow to air dry thoroughly before storing in a shaded area
5. Store away from the sun & other heat sources
6. Dry-cleaning or machine washing or using a clothes dryers or hand/dhobi washing or soaking will void the warranty as this will damage the special coatings that the fabric has.
7. Do not alter the product or get it repaired at an unauthorized repair centre as this will void the warranty.
8. When you are storing the bag, please do not fold, or roll or otherwise stuff the item into a smaller space/container as this will damage the coating and void the warranty.
WARRANTY & REPAIRS
We provide a 12 months warranty against defects in materials or craftsmanship if purchased directly from us or from an authorized dealer. Please click here for details. Hydrapak water bladder that is included in Marine Neo comes with a lifetime guarantee against defects in material or manufacturing defects.
LIFETIME REPAIR SUPPORT
Fabrics fade, zippers get stuck, plastic fittings break – a few things that could happen with usage. We believe in extending the life of our products so that we use lesser natural resources and you get more bang for your buck. Please write to us if you require any help with repairs or have any questions!
CARRYING & HANDLING
- Long backpack straps with 10mm foam padding for comfort fit
- Chest harness buckle connecting both straps for a snug fit