Flip-up helmet for tourers and everyday commuters, this helmet provides comfortable fit and a dynamic outer shell design.
The double P/J homologation allows it to be used both as an open face and a full-face
helmet, ensuring maximum safety in both conditions.
A smartly designed vent system on the top and mouth areas along with the clear vision of flat high-grade Pinlock® ready visor offer full comfort even on extreme weather circumstances both on long trips and everyday commuting.
SMK Gullwing offers a complete range of features such as Internal Retractable Sun Visor, Wind Stops, and Original Pinlock® ready visor to prevent fogging.
- External shell: EIRT (Energy Impact Resistant Thermoplastic)
- Homologation: ECE 22-05 (P/J)
Dual certification providing maximum protection to rider when riding Open face or Full face
- Internal shell: moulded in differentiated density EPS
- Chin piece: opened using a single button inside the chin piece itself
- Multiple Density EPS
- Quick Release Visor Mechanism
- Proudly Made in India
- Breathable, hypoallergenic liners
- Fully removable and washable.
- Resil coated comfort liner.
- Antistatic Moisture Controlled Fabric
- Lower wind stop and removable nose guard.
- Retention system:
Equipped with a practical quick release buckle for micro metric adjustment.
- Air Ventilation:
- Chin Air Vents
- Channeled Exhausts
- Hot Air Rear Exhausts
- Top Air Vents
- Wide Vision
- UV Resistant
- Pinlock Ready