Scala X-Force riding jacket Features:
- Shoulder and Elbow: SAS-TEC CE Level 2 certified standard EN1621-1:2012(Designed in GERMANY)
- Back: SAS-TEC CE Level 2 certified standard EN1621-2. (Designed in GERMANY)
- Chest- SAS-TEC CE Level 1 certified standard EN 1621-3:2018 (Designed in GERMANY)
- Heavy-duty 100% 600DN polyester Fabric to insure maximum Strength and Durability
- 100 % Polyester cool mesh with a greater air ventilation system.
- On Elbow, a Cordura Fabric panel added for better safety.
Extra Protection: Titanium knuckle on the shoulder for more protection.
Visibility: 3M reflective is added on the shoulder, front, and backside for maximum visibility
2 Layer Constructed liners with jacket:
- External Rain Liner: Made from waterproof and breathable fabric. Seam-sealed and reflective trims with Hi-Vis Yellow and black color.
- Internal thermal Liner: Full sleeves thermal liner
- Sporty fit
- Double-stitched construction done throughout.
- Adjustable Velcro at neck, waist, arms, and cuffs.
- YKK zippers
- Pants connection zipper.
- Stretch panel on the back for better comfort.
- 2 waist pockets on the front
- 1 key holder on side of the waist and inside of the jacket
- Internal water-resistant zipper pocket
- 2 pockets in the thermal liner as well as at the inner side of the shell
Warranty: Warranty against manufacturing defects is for 6 months. And a 5-year warranty for protectors.