- Shoulder and Elbow: Safe-Tech (Italian) CE Level 2 protectors certified to standard EN 1621-1: 2012 Level 2
- Back: Safe-Tech (Italian) CE Level 2 protector, with superior coverage, certified to standard EN1621-2:2014 (New for 2021)
- Chest: Pockets ready for Cerros CE Level 1 or Safe-Tech CE Level 1 chest protectors certified to prEN1621-3:2017 (Sold Separately)
- Super Ventilated Outer Shell: Lightweight and sturdy 3D mesh with dual-fold knit
- Heavy Duty Textile: 600D PU coated polyester. Tear resistant interlocking Dobby weave.
- DWR Shell – DWR coated polyester shell for added abrasion resistance
- Safety Stitch System – Reinforced dual stitching on slide zones
- Converts to a Suit – Jacket-to-pants connection zipper. Prevents the jacket from riding up in a slide.
- Increased Low Light Visibility: Retro reflective panels on chest, arms and back
Under our MODULAYER system, you can now buy just the riding jacket or all the layers together, as per your specific individual need. Choose your weather protection from our range of MODULAYERs
- H2Go Rain Jacket
- Surge Winter Jacket
- Swarm Winter Jacket
Fit – Street fit
Cushioned Comfort – Soft Neoprene trims on collar and cuffs, prevent chafing of the skin
Fit Modulation – Girth adjusters on the waist, arms and cuffs
Cargo Capacity – 2 side pockets + 1 stash pocket
- Safety Stitch System: Dual stitching on slide zones
- Cargo Capacity: 3 pockets
- Pants connection zipper
- Primary jacket shell (1 unit)
- Shoulder protectors (2 units)
- Elbow protectors (2 units)
- Back protector (1 unit)
- Pockets ready for chest protectors
- The Air GT 3 Jacket has a warranty of 6 months from the date of purchase/delivery.
- To know the warranty policy of Rynox in detail, click here.
- 06 Months against any manufacturing defects handled by Team Rynox.