- Made with rigid Mild Steel 22.2 mm thickness tubes, with highest in the class of 2mm wall thickness
- Cold Rolled (CR) Tubes are used for strength & high durability to withstand impact during abrasion.
- All nuts and bolts are of Stainless Steel 304 grade.
- MIG Welding technology is used for connecting the crucial parts for great strength.
- Grid blasting technology was used before the Powder coating process for a uniform finish.
- Automated CNC machines are used to bend the tubes for Precision & the formation of the crash guard.
MOTEK- CRASH GUARD FOR ROYAL ENFIELD HIMALAYAN – BS6
1 in stock