- Made with rigid Mild Steel 25.4 mm thickness tubes, with highest in the class of 2mm wall thickness
- Cold Rolled (CR) Tubes are used for strength & high durability to withstand impact during abrasion.
- All nuts and bolts are of Stainless Steel 304 grade for rust free.
- MIG Welding technology is used for connecting the crucial parts for great strength.
- Grit blasting technology is used before the Powder coating process for a uniform finish.
- Automated CNC machines are used to bend the tubes for Precision & the formation of the crash guard.
DESIGN & PRODUCT OUTLOOK
- High-quality Rigid material used to design the Crash guard to withstand any unfortunate crash..
- Comes with 4 sliders, 2 on each side to protect the tank & handlebar and front portion of the body.
- Alan key – 8mm & 6mm
- Spanner – 13 No.
6 Months Paint/Powder Coating warranty.